Corporate restructurings are commercial operations (mergers, spin-offs, segregations, etc.) carried out within a company or group of companies pursuing different objectives, such as:
- Protecting personal assets and diversifying risks.
- Tax optimization of a group of companies.
- Implementation of a plan related to the tax on successions and donations.
- Saving on administrative costs and simplifying management.
- Design of international company structures.
- Integration with other companies.
- Optimization of HR management (application of different collective agreements).
At ALCAZAR LAWYERS AND CONSULTANTS, we have a wealth of experience in advising and planning corporate restructuring, including transformations, mergers, spin-offs and global assignments of assets and liabilities.
All corporate restructurings are carried out with a multidisciplinary approach. In all projects, teams are formed with experts in commercial, accounting, labour and tax areas, giving us a complete view of the restructuring operation.
Based on a meticulous examination of your corporate structure, and a broad analysis of the legal, tax, accounting and labour aspects of the restructuring operation, we will propose the best possible solution for your case, tailored to your needs.
It should be noted that the fiscal cost of restructuring operations may be practically zero if they can be covered by neutrality and deferral of corporate income tax.
If you or your company are considering a corporate restructuring operation, contact us and we will advise you on the most efficient solution.