At ALCAZAR, we have an Audit department with extensive experience and expertise in national and international firms.
ALCAZAR is registered in the ROAC (Official Register of Auditors of Spain) and is a member of the ICJCE (Institute of Statutory Auditors of Spain).
At ALCAZAR, we provide a quality service dealing closely with the client, helping to improve any potential weaknesses detected in the preparation of reports.
Our auditing team have experience in the following areas: industrial, distribution, administrative concessions, construction and real estate development, agricultural, automotive, education, renewable energies, catering, sports, foundations and associations, public sector, universities, start-ups, etc.
Our auditors provide the following audit services:
- Audit of annual accounts (individual and consolidated).
- Balance audits (increase and reduction of capital).
- Audit of subsidies, loans with subsidized interest and other aid.
- Reports of agreed procedures (such as reports of compliance with certain ratios for financial institutions - covenants).
- Valuation of companies within sale processes.
- Expert economic evidence.
- Financial due diligences.
- Conversions in accounting principles (IFRS).
- Specific reports of sustainability (Ecoembes) and electrical appliances (ECOTIC).
- Special jobs and audits for the public sector (city councils, provincial councils, universities and other public sector companies, etc.).
- Preparation and review of report packages in subsidiaries with parent companies in Spain or abroad, for both Spanish GAAP and IFRS, US-GAAP, etc.
Whether you want to improve the image of your company with banks, customers, suppliers and partners / shareholders, or your company simply has an obligation to audit – either for legal or statutory reasons, do not hesitate to contact ALCAZAR and our expert auditing team.